Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Craft Room Inspiration

While I’m desperately trying to finish my kitchen cabinets I have been dreaming about my next room overhaul. We live in a four bedroom house and currently only put three of them to good use. Two are used as bedrooms and the third is my girl’s playroom. The fourth bedroom is located directly off of the loft/office has been a landing place for random junk. With starting this blog I have come to realize that I need a space just for working on projects. This is the perfect space since I do most of my blogging in the office.

Instead of using this room as a place for abandoning items that I don’t feel like finding a home for I’m going to turn it into a workshop/craft room. I want this to be a room specifically for being creative. My friend Marie and I plan to collaborate on projects and this room will more than likely be the first of many. I can’t wait to see how it turns out but in the interim I’m compiling ideas that are cheap and fun! Here are a few places that I’m pulling inspiration from.





Yum! I can't wait to get started! What would/does your craft room look like?

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be perfect by the time we are done with this room!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, i always drool over pretty, organized craft rooms. so i got mine nicely organized and found a desk for it, but i still never do my embroidery in there. maybe is because i didnt make it pretty.....

    oh speaking of my embroidery, i'm not sure if youve ever seen the silly stuff i make, here's my facebook page- http://www.facebook.com/cappywanna
    i love "likes" :)

    -nicole

    ReplyDelete